Wine Tour Porto & Douro
A few days being pampered in the capital of the Portwine: From the estuary of the River Douro, but also upstreamriver, where the grapes grow for this delicate wine.You should treat yourself to it! Make this Wine Tour Porto & Douro.
Short Wine Trips to Porto & Douro valley
Just a weekend break or a few days in between. Enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere, honest food and unforgettable wines. With professional and experienced guidance you will get to know the real Portugal; I will show you the most attractive places and will tell many (wine)secrets.…
“Travel is the one thing that costs money, yet makes you richer”
Whether we visit a large port-wine shipper or a small winery: All aspects are covered, while enjoying tasty wines with matching dishes. Get in the mood with some photos! This will be the trip you won’t forget for the rest of your life.
Join us on the most beautiful wine route in the world, in the Douro area, protected by UNESCO. Meet the winemakers and let them carry you away with their skills and passion.
One of the oldest wine regions in Portugal, especially known for the Baga grape, which makes fantastic sparkling and red wines. Imagine yourself in the 1920s when we stay in the classic Palace Hotel.
Do you know all wine regions in Portugal? Each region has its own surprises. The classic Dão, the vast Alentejo, the sweet Setubal and the emerging Beira Interior….
FOR GROUPS, PAIRS AND INDIVIDUALS
What to expect:
- A pleasant, short trip of a few days to Porto and the Douro region
- Handpicked with great care, just for you
- Visit several renowned port shippers and wineries
- Discover the city
- Stay in attractive hotels
- Professional and experienced guidance
- All meals included, culinary or Portuguese, simple or gourmet
- And of course wine and Port wine!
The trip always includes:
- Overnight stay in quality hotels with breakfast
- Authentic lunches and dinners (including wine and water)
- Local transport (including train)
- Admissions and tastings
- Supervised by Eric van Basten, wine consultant and Portugal Specialist
- return trip
- personal expenses
- Extra bottles of wine and digestives